Organisations at Healthworks
Healthworks healthy living centre works in partnership with NHS County Durham and Darlington, County Durham and Darlington Community Health Services, Northumbria Water and Durham County Council to offer people in Easington, and the surrounding area, a wide range of health information, activities and support.
Healthworks Coordinator Fiona Maher and Newcastle United footballer Steve Harper use one of the health information kiosks.
Organisations based at Healthworks:
- Durham Constabulary Neighbourhood Policing Team
- Age Concern
- Mental Health Matters
Meet the Healthworks team
- Healthworks Coordinator – Fiona Maher
- Community Project Officer – Amy McKenna
- Information Support and Administration Officer – Paula Whitlock
- Administrative Assistant – Dominique Dudley and David Rollins
- Health Improvement Practitioner (Physical Activity) - Kayleigh Eckersley-Morris
- Health Trainer – Gemma Lowery